December 2nd 2013

December 2nd 2013
Hola familia,

This will be a short letter. I love you all and Thank you so much for all your support in everything. You guys mean the world to me and I miss you all. I hope you had an AMAZING Thanksgiving dinner. I ate at the De La Cruz's home and the food was perfect! Also this week we had 5 people come to church! It was such a blessing. We are shooting for 10 next week. Shouldn’t be a problem. We have a girl that is ready to be baptized and she wants to be but the only thing missing is her parents’ support. It’s hard, and they are VERY catholic but just pray for this girl and her family. We took her to the Temple and the Christmas lights were on and it was beautiful! I loved it! She had an amazing experience and I know she will have a STRONG testimony soon! I am kind of almost done with the Book of Mormon. I am in Helaman 7. I am trying to finish by CHRISTMAS! My companion is doing well and he is getting a lot better at his Spanish! I
love you all!

SHOUT OUT TO NONI! I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR 18. CRAZY!


Love, Elder Puertas

No comments:

Post a Comment