October 7th 2013


Familia!                                                                                           
Otra Gran semana!

Today I would like to acknowledge that it is my Grandma DeDe’s 65th birthday and I want her to know that I love and miss her.
 Well it's official I had my first son!!! His name is Elder Maughan (Mon) He's from New York. He's tall and white... of coarse. But he's way cool his Spanish sucks but hey that's what trainers are for right. It’s been an AMAZING WEEK. Long but amazing. So we had a bunch of meeting for the new missionaries that came in and then I had some more meetings for leadership and it was just getting stressful honestly. I literally had no time to do anything. But the reason it’s been good is because my companion loves to work hard. We teach so much and I know good things are going to happen in this area. We are going for 5 Baptisms this transfer so pray for us on that. We will get it if we honestly put in our best. There’s a quote from Conference that said "YOU CAN NEVER FAIL IF YOU TRY YOUR BEST" ahhh love it. It’s true too. Just give it your all and that’s all God can ask for. Another quote that I read that was great by Ukdorf was "Doubt your doubt before you doubt your faith" -amen. nuff said. I love missionary work and I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Sorry I’m not going to write a lot because I’m short in time but just know I’m doing amazing!!

Funny thing of the week: We were at this little girls B-DAY party and this lady had her baby there and Elder Maughan was looking at the baby and said "Que Monoito" hahaha I guess mono translates to "cute" but it was just so funny. The lady was like "did you just call my baby a monkey?" everyone was cracking up.

One more thing.. We forgot our keys and there’s a way to break in to our house but this window and it was my first time breaking in and I almost destroyed the window. The blinds flew off. The window completely came off and it just knocked everything over ha-ha. It was funny!

I love you all!
Elder Puertas

No comments:

Post a Comment