October 28th 2013

Familia y Amigos!

Pues, esta semana fue fantastico!

Last Monday we had an appointment at this less active’s house and there were kids playing soccer outside. So we decided to ask them if we could play for like 5 min. They said yes and it was 3 vs. 3 and long story short, we won 10-1. Anyways they want to have a rematch today so we are going over. Hopefully new investigators??? Why not. But anyways the area is doing well! I love it! We went to a wedding this week (bishop's daughter) and ate some goooooooood food! I love Mexican food! Like a lot. Mom, sorry but you’ve got to learn how to cook Mexican food for me when I get back!  We are in charge of this FHE next week and we are doing this tree of life thing and we are buying all this PVC pipe and we have fog machines! It’s going to be EPIC! Well that’s all for today! I love you all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER! I LOVE YOU MOM! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!


CON MUCHO AMOR, ELDER PUERTAS

No comments:

Post a Comment