October 27th 2014

All right so I am really bad at writing in my journal every night so I don't remember much of what happened but I will tell you what I do remember!
       Sooo we have found so many great people to teach this last week. We received a referral last week and went by and man they are awesome. Their names or Fabiola and Irene. One of the daughters is a member and she's the one that referred us actually. The reason Fabiola (mom) wants to change is because she has seen a HUGE change in her daughter that was baptized a year ago. That's what the Gospel does, it changes you. They have a baptismal date for the 23rd of Nov. We also found 2 part-member families where the members have been baptized for 9 years but the other family members have not. They also now have a date for next month as well. Things are great here. We literally almost talk to every single person we meet and man we really meet some interesting people out here in LA. It’s great! I love it. We also had the chance to go to the temple with one of our investigators named Mario. He's way cool too and should be baptized in about 2 weeks! The ward is great and the area is great! Time really flies by way to fast!

I love you all!

Happy Birthday to my amazing mom and my beautiful little sister Sophia! Love you <3


Elder Puertas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment