March 3rd, 2014


This week was a loooooonnngggg week but ended amazingly.

There's this family in my ward that’s Peruvian and they invited me for dinner and we had the best food ever ha. I haven’t eaten that good in a long time. Just kidding, actually Mexican food is super good! But anyways I hade Ceviche with some Chicha Morada and ahhh it was so good.
Saturday was crazy! It was raining and we were on our bikes and all of the sudden it just started pouring like crazy! Hail was even coming down and I didn’t even have an umbrella, yeah I know, rookie. Well everything got wet and I showed up to our English class just soaking wet, along with the other missionaries.
Yesterday we baptized Elias Guillen, it was so cool and he felt amazing. He still calls it "Mi gran dia", he loves this church and I know he will be super faithful in it. I love this Gospel so much and I have been really focusing on prayers this week and how powerful they are! Never stop praying and also keep striving to be like the lord. I love being a missionary, even if I get crazy soaking wet sometimes.
I love you all!
Always be happy and see the positive in life! :)

Elder Puertas


Quote of the week "If you really concentrate on trying to walk the way he walked- loving, caring, serving, and obeying each step of the way- one day you’ll look up and discover that his path has led you to the throne of God".



No comments:

Post a Comment