June 8th 2015

This week we got iPads.... It's a little weird working with high tech stuff again I actually didn't get one because I don't have that much time but my companion did so we share his. It's pretty cool I guess though.
This week we awesome I really do learn so many things every single day. We talk to so many people and honestly we never know how it will turn out but we do know that what we share can change their life. It truly has changed mine. I love the Gospel it's the best thing out there.
Church yester was great we had a couple of investigators there and it was crazy too because they released our bishop and both counselors and now we have a whole new bishopric. BIG CHANGE. It was the 2nd time I've seen a bishop be released on my mission.
Everything else is great! The mission and our zone are doing great things! I love Los Angeles!

Elder Puertas

No comments:

Post a Comment