June 22nd 2015

This week has been BUSY but sooo GOOD!!!
We started with going up to Hollywood one last time to Walk the Stars and it was so cool. Tuesday I went on exchanges to Santa Monica (really rich place) ohhhh man. There's so many good people but they didn't want to listen to us, but they were great people with a lot of great potential. On Thursday we had another Exchange with the Assistants and that was a gooood day. We found 5 NI and taught 6 lessons. FAMILIES, we love families. It's been so much fun though.
 We had the chance to go through the Temple on Friday and wow what an amazing experience. There was really a special spirit there. A Spirit of Confirmation. I still can't believe it. Friday night I had a big dinner and this member’s house with other families that came. They did it just for me. I love all these people and will miss them so much! 
On Saturday we had a mini P-DAY because today we are going contacting with the new missionaries for 3 hours (Great way to finish the mission). Well on Saturday we went to a hike up in Malibu and it was way cool. Super high mountain and an amazing view of all L.A. Then we went and played so B-Ball after. Sunday was crazy cool. We had our Departing missionary fireside and it was so awesome, I got to see so many people that I love. That was my week!

I love the California Los Angeles Mission.
I really can't believe that 2 years have gone by already. I am so grateful to have been a full time missionary in this work at this time. This work Is REAL. I love my savior Jesus Christ so much and I know that he was there every second of the way as a talked to people and taught them to live the Gospel. I really don't have words to say. I love seeing people receive the same joy I have felt over that last 2 years. I am excited to be a missionary forever.
I will you see you guys in 2 days and know that I truly love you and am grateful for all your support in this last 24 months.

Love, Elder Puertas



No comments:

Post a Comment