February 23rd 2015


This week was really good! My new companion, Elder Christensen is way good. He's this tall and he's way cool. This zone is way good too, they're all sisters but they all work really hard. We have had really spiritual lessons this week with our investigators. Our mission is really focusing on studying Preach My Gospel and it's changed my life! Los Angeles is so nice. I love the weather here, still way hot. We were shopping today and we met an actor, I recognized him right away. He's in the movie "God's Army 2" if you haven't seen it! Watch it! It’s so good and he was way cool. Not much happened this week but I still love being a missionary! 
Love you all! 

P.S Happy Birthday to Caro and my Grandma! <3

Elder Puertas

Pics: One of my good friends Elder Valenzuela finished his mission! 
the pic with the Actor in God's army 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment