September 22nd, 2014

This last week we had a Baptism! It was for Claudia Romero, the mother of Gisselle and Leo, who were baptized 2 weeks ago. I think I might have already shared this story about Claudia but about a year ago I was serving in Bell Gardens where a member there gave us a referral of our sister in law who lived right in front of her, so we tried and met her the first time and ever since she never opened the door again, even though she was home. (happens a lot) Well.. 1 year later I'm in HP and we get a referral from some Elders and we go over and we met Claudia and her family. I knew she looked familiar when I met her and we began to get to know her and stuff and she explained to us that she used to live in Bell Gardens right in front of her Sister and law's house and that she wasn't ready back then but that now she is. THEN it clicked! I met her a year ago in Bell Gardens and now I’m in HP (a city next to Bell Gardens) and she also moved over here as well.  Well now Claudia and her two kids are baptized! She's way cool though! Way cool. HP is GREAT!

Elder Puertas!


No comments:

Post a Comment