March 30th 2015


This week was amazing! On Wednesday we had a meeting and we watched the new "Because He lives" video that just came out on Saturday. It's really good. It's such a perfect time as well with Easter coming up and with General Conference coming up as well. Because he lives, he guides his church through LIVING prophets. That's so cool. Then on Friday we had a General Authority come and speak to wow, and us it really changed my point of view of things and my personal prayers so much. His name was Elder Nielson, he said he's going to be speaking in General Conference actually so watch out for him.  I shook his hand. But he really focused on the Enabling power of the Atonement and how the Atonement is NOT just for the sinners but also for the saints. It's for bad people to become good and good people to become better. I really learned so much from that training. It really was like an answer to my prayers. I love this work so much and something he said was "Missionary work is NOT easy, it wasn't for the Savior, why should it be for us" it's so true. Have no fear! 

ADELA was confirmed yesterday too! She's awesome. Her and her family came with some other friends. So many Ecuadorians!!! 

Well Transfers are this week and I am staying in my area again. I will get a new companion. His name is Elder Brown! He’s so cool, I can't wait! I love you all and Happy Easter! 

Elder Puertas! 

Pictures: 1. At a Art museum 

              2. Ward Picture! 

              3. Adela and her family and with some more Ecuadorian Friends! 

              4. AMAYLI, Adela's daughter

              5. Familia Pacheco! From Bell Gardens! 






No comments:

Post a Comment