March 23rd 2015


This week we had a baptism for Adela! She's awesome!  I love their family a ton. They are from Ecuador!!! So we always talk about Peru and Ecuador. The baptismal service went so great and we had a lot of support from the ward. It really was so special as well when she got baptized. She was so excited and when she got out of the water she just stood there for like 30 seconds and the whole room was just so silent and the spirit was so strong, she kept trying to say thank you thank you, she was crying at the same time, it was one of my most spiritual experiences I've had on my mission. I am super grateful for the work we're in. It truly is amazing and I love seeing the change this Gospel can have on people. God really does love us all so much. 
This week we also had a mini missionary! His name was Bryan Galeas. He's 16 years old and he's too fresh! I gave him a haircut too and he wanted the line on his head so I gave it to him. He was with us for 3 days!  we had a blast. 
This week is already STACKED with meetings and lessons and it's going to fly by! Until next week! I love you all!  :) <3

Elder Puertas [.]'s

No comments:

Post a Comment