December 22nd 2014


It's Christmas already! Yesterday I got to go back to my old ward (Harbor 3rd) and see 2 baptisms! Fabiola and Tashkia! They are so cool. When we first found Fabiola, she was way shy and now she is so different, She's just so happy all the time! Before I got transferred from Habor 3rd ward about a month ago, I left her a voicemail because she didn't answer and we couldn't see her and I said to her to keep learning and reading, praying and go to church and to GET BAPTIZED because it will change her forever. When I saw here yesterday she told me she still has the voicemail and listens to it a lot and she would tell herself that she has to do it... and SHE DID IT! It makes me so happy.
Taskia is the little girl, They are from Mexico and they are so cool too! I love them so much. It's a part member family so we were happy be get her baptized too. She made me a little "Book of Mormon, Chocolate style". That's all, saw some members today as well from my First ward, I miss them a ton! I love you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LOVE, ELDER PUERTAS

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGELA! YOU ARE AMAZING, HONESTLY I DO NOT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU!! LOVE YOU!  

More Pictures:
1. Christmas Pic with President and Sister Weidman
2. Our ward gave us a PRESENT! :)

3. Some people from my first ward (Bell Gardens)





No comments:

Post a Comment