December 1st 2014

I can't believe that it's December already, time honestly flies by way too fast. They put Christmas lights up at the Temple and it looks amazing. We had a chance to go there with one of our investigators named Rosa. She's way cool, a Christian lady but that's all good because we are Christian too :) The mission is really good! I love it a ton, Santa Monica is tough but it is so much fun! I am learning a lot. If you haven't seen the "He is the Gift" video go and watch it. It’s amazing. That's what Christmas it's all about. We don't have a tree or anything in our apartment soooo.... we drew one up! It turned out good and it's pretty tall. Thanksgiving was great! Elder Fierro and I went to McDonald's and bought the Family pack. It was $15 dollars together but it was a really good lunch. We had dinner that day with the Familia Olivares, for dessert I ate some Chapulin (Grass hoppers) it was weird. Kind of good.  I don't know. It's an Oaxaca thing I guess.
That's pretty much all this week. Everything is good.
 Love you all!
#ShareTheGift!!!

Love, Elder Puertas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER NONI! 19!! WOW. CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I LOVE YOU A TON! AND CONGRATS TO ALEX ON THE ENGAGEMENT!




No comments:

Post a Comment