November 17th 2014


We had Transfer calls again last night! I am leaving Wilmington. After just 1 transfer here. I am going up to Santa Monica now! I’m not going to lie; I am pretty excited about it. I hear it's really hard, but a good area. My new companion will be Elder Fierro, he is from Oaxaca, Mexico. He's only been here for 6 weeks. I met him about 3 weeks ago and he's way awesome and super nice. The mission is crazy! I love it though. I will miss this area for sure, every time I am on exchanges with some other elder in a different area, I tell people that I am serving in Wilmington and they automatically say "Whoa, be careful, it's way dangerous there" They say the Ghetto parts of L.A. are Wilmington, Compton, Watts yeah.... not really. Well at least no one messes with us. It’s actually kind of nice.  Compared to Huntington Park! But I am leaving now :( I met some AMAZING people here in such a short period of time. Got to love the mission. Everything else is good. Getting ready for Thanksgiving next week and then it will be Christmas! Time is going by way too fast. Other then that everything is good!

I love you all and thank you so much for all the support.

Love, Elder Puertas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER CARRIE AND LITTLE SISTER ISABEL!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU BOTH SO MUCH. MAY YOUR WISHES COME TOO!  :)

Pictures:
1. Me, Michael and Sandra (Michael leaves on his mission to Honduras on Wed.)
2. Me saying bye to the familia Chacon. They bought shirts for their kids for Christmas and they let me put one on for the picture. They are awesome.
3. Me and Hermano Cardoso, he's in the bishopric in Wilmington. Way cool guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment